Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Been Fun.

Well, here I am on Friday night trying to get everything together for our departure tomorrow. I'm nearly done, but before I pack up my computer I wanted to write one quick blog post.
~
It has been a fun and amazing past few weeks here in California. We got to see all the sights and I know that Emily loved every adventure.
~
We were fortunate enough to see just about all of our family and friends while we were here. (I hope I didn't miss anyone, and if I did, I am truly sorry.) I know most of our time together was short and I hope that we can spend more time together in future visits. And know that you are all welcome to come up and visit us in Alaska anytime!
~
Please email me and keep in touch while we are so far away, and remember that the blog will always be updated with pictures of Emily and everyone else back in Alaska.
We love you all, and we are going to miss everyone here in California!
~*~
Love,
Tracy and Emily

No comments: