Thursday, January 29, 2009

The BIG 29!

Yep, it's my Birthday Week and I can't believe that I'm now another year older! And, the LAST YEAR of my 20's! It was a little bittersweet because Chris couldn't be here to share it with me, but we'll be home soon.


The celebration started out with Margarita Monday! One of the best margaritas EVER lives at Acapulco and Margarita Monday is the day to go and drink a few. So, the fam came out to celebrate with me and a few margaritas.


I met up with my friend, Chrissy, at B.J.s in Brea to celebrate my birthday on Tuesday. And it was great to see her one-last-time before we head off to Alaska. (Alicia, we missed you, but totally understand...for those of you who may not know, Alicia just had a beautiful baby boy a week and a half ago, so she has her hands full right now :0)


~~~~~

And...on the ACTUAL DAY...we went to Disneyland. Disneyland is doing a promotion this year where you can get in for free on your birthday. So...I went for free! Emily, Mom, Lisa and David all came along to celebrate the day at Disneyland with me. Emily wore her Snow White dress again and she was a little doll. She had a lot of fun, and got to go on many rides because there weren't too many people at the Park.



So...the last year of my 20's is here and I'm hoping to make the best of it because NEXT YEAR is the BIG 3-0!!

No comments: