Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Birthday Party


Today we celebrated Emily's 2nd Birthday with a Party at the bowling alley. We've been to the bowling alley before with Emily and she LOVED IT! So, we thought, what a perfect place for a party! We had about 20 friends & their kids come out to help Emily celebrate Turning Two!

She bowled with her friends for 2 hours...we had cake & ice cream...sang "Happy Birthday"...opened some pretty cool presents...and had a lot of fun!! The theme was "Bolt" and mommy ordered all of the decorations over a month ago. The cake was made by a friend of ours, and it turned out awesome! She was SO EXCITED to have "Bolt'y" as a part of her party.

I think we have enough pizza, cake and ice cream left over to eat for months! It went by fast, but I think the party was a HUGE SUCCESS and I know it was a special day for Emily!
Here's some pictures of the fun day we had!

No comments: