Saturday, May 29, 2010

Punishment

I'm taking a quick break from the April vacation...ya, ya, ya....I need to get more pictures of our trip up there...I'll get to it, don't worry.

But, the other day I caught Emily coloring my candle table lantern. Oh...I was SO UPSET! I couldn't believe it! She was so excited to color it and told me...Mommy, I color it. Oh, I was MAD.

But, it was one of those moments where, through the madness, you couldn't help but smile. So, I punished her by making her clean it up. I think she got the point when, after 10 minutes, she realized it wasn't coming off.


Yes, now I have a custom-decorated lantern on my coffee table.
It's faint coloring, but if you look close you can see that it is still there.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hey! That's a PartyLite piece! :) Love the look of concentration on her face.

Aunt Carol said...

The candle pics are great. Now you have an original. And it's a "conversation piece" too.