Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Disneyland...woop! woop!

On Day 2 we visited The Happiest Place on Earth!
It was nonstop exhaustion...the day prior we visited family all day, and then we set forth for another long day at Disneyland. It was Ethan's first time at Disneyland and I think he was amazed with all of the visual stimulation - there was so much for him to see and do. Nothing comes close to this in Kodiak!

Chris and I hadn't been to Disneyland in a few years, but we were overwhelmed by the amount of people there. Ticket prices had also gone up since our last visit and I think Walt would be turning over in his grave if he knew it was $100 to get into Disneyland! But, the amount of people was INSANE! I think we ended up going on a total of 2 rides, Emily went on a few more than that...but not many more.
It was basically a day of walking around and just enjoying the sunshine, and making sure Emily didn't get lost in the crowd. Ethan did great, yet I was a little worried about him because he had never been exposed to so much heat. But, he did fine.

We had a fun time at Disneyland...but, sadly, I don't know if I would want to go back on a day where there were that many people also visiting. (...and this is a really sad comment to come from me...I'd hate to think my Disneyland-Days are over)

Here are some pics of our travels:



No comments: