Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebrate with Emily

You're Invited to 
Join Us for 
Emily's 4th 
Birthday!
  
We are going to try a Skype Conference Call so that all of our family and friends out of state can join us for cake, ice cream and presents!


Wednesday, September 14th
8:00pm (PST) / 7:00pm (AST)

To join, at least a day-or-two before the event, download Skype on your PC, and request to add MooreFamilyAdventure as a new Skype contact.  Once you do this we will add you to our group call for the event!  On the day of, just make sure your PC and Skype are up and working at 8pm (pst)/7pm (ast)...we'll call you!

**This is something new that we are excited to try, BUT... I am making NO PROMISES that this "great idea" will actually work.  Our Internet in Kodiak is sketchy depending on weather and island usage, so please be patient and I apologize ahead of time if it fails to work.**

 






1 comment:

Aunt Carol said...

Hope Em had a great birthday! I can never get my Skype to work on my laptop (don't have a camera on my big PC). We tried at Christmas too.