We made the most of our visit to Big City! And, it wthe as all about Emily! We went to Chuck E Cheese, we went to the Zoo, I bought her some super cool shoes. that light up with rainbows...totally up her alley!!
The airport was a lot of fun. We initially landed in Anchorage and I immediately saw a Trunkie for sale at the airport Brookstone shop. I saw a little girl with one of these during our last voyage in February, and thought it was the coolest thing! I had to buy one for Emily the minute I saw it! And, I'd totally like to get one of these for Ethan as soon as I can!
She rode all throughout the airport on her Trunkie. Those long corridors we're so bad when she was riding on her Trunkie. And when she was tired I got to pull her. And, for those long layovers, Emily would simply open up her Trunkie and take out her toys and games to keep her busy. INVENTION OF THE YEAR!!
In the end, our doctor visit went well and they don't have any real concerns with Emily's continual UTIs. They are hoping she will grow out of it, and gave us some medicine to have on hand when symptoms occur. He said we should go back when the symptoms worsen. I'm just hoping she'll grow out of it!
Here are some pictures from our trip:
Here are some pictures from our trip:
No comments:
Post a Comment