Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ethan Tip #3

Ethan is a Cuddle-Bug. He enjoys reading books, but only if he can sit in your lap. He loves hugs and kisses, and enjoys cuddling up to sit with you and watch TV. He's not a "sleepy cuddle guy" and he won't fall asleep while you're holding him, but loves to hand out hugs and kisses to everyone before he lays down for a nap or bedtime.

Ethan loves to be held, so start pumping iron because this big guy weighs about 35lbs!

Enjoy this little cuddle-bug during his visit, and don't worry, I will pack many of his favorite books for him to share with you.

...many hugs coming you way...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have the little man back on my lap, and read his favorite book to him, "Teeth are not for biting". I hope that mommy remembers to send it with him.