So...it was shortly after dinner and Emily was in the bath. We were almost done with her evening bath. She had soap in her hair and I was just about to rinse it out. Then, out of no where, she looks up at me and says: "poo-poo?"
I was very casual about this statement from her and said: 'Oh, do you have to go poo-poo?' I was planning to quickly rinse her hair and rush to put a diaper on. I begin to start to rinse her hair and she looks up at me again and says: "poo-poo?"
By this time I start to see bubbles coming from behind her. And I think to myself: 'CRAP...SHE HAS TO GO POO-POO!!!!'
I didn't know what to do!!! I frantically looked around and finally lifted her out of the tub and sat her on the toilet. But...I was too late. There were two "swimmers" in the tub. :0(
I finished rinsing her hair in the sink, and our Resident Rescue Swimmer rescued the 2 "swimmers" in the tub.
The CRAZY thing about all of this is that she told me she had to go poo-poo before she actually went!!! The first sign of potty training!! We're so proud of her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment