Monday, October 20, 2008

Island Dry Cleaning

So, we "heard" that there was a dry cleaner on base...but after searching, I couldn't find it. Well, I was in dyer need of getting my stuff dry cleaned, so I just decided to take it into town and get it done there.

WELL ........ $70 later........ I got my 9 sweaters and a pair of slacks back from the cleaners.

Seventy freak'n dollars! Is that how much dry cleaning costs these days??!? I mean, I know I haven't done any dry cleaning in a few months, and I'd usually try to hit up the "cheap dry cleaners" in Brea for like $2.00 per item. But, SERIOUSLY...that's $7.00 per item! Is that right?!?!

I am totally going to ask around and see if I can find that dry cleaner on base!!!!

1 comment:

Grant's Mom said...

Do the words...hand wash come to mind...$70...ouch!