Monday, September 22, 2008

Frost on the Car!!!

So, I know all of you are dying to hear about the new job, how Emily is doing, Emily's day care, the recent visit we had with my family...well, sorry to disappoint you - but I'm making this one quick. Needless to say, the life adjustment has consumed a lot of our time and I haven't even had a second to think about blogging...but, I think we're getting back into the swing of things so you can expect an update in the near future!


Today we're talking about the Frost. Ya...the tonneau cover on the truck bed was covered in FROST!! It was chilly this morning when I left for work and there it was...covering the back of the truck. It was like a sign of things to come. I am so afraid of the coming winter, only because I HAVE NO IDEA what I'm in store for...and that's scary. So, seeing the frost this morning was like a "sign"...Welcome to Winter in Alaska. I'm scared!!


No comments: