Well, the movers came yesterday and today. They packed the storage shed ALL DAY yesterday...filling up an entire big rig! They didn't have enough room for the stuff we had at my parent's house, so they had to come back for a second day (today) and spent another half day here! All-in-all we figured we have about 9,000 lbs in stuff we're moving. We definitely need to have a yard sale when we get there!!!!!
I really hope all of our stuff gets there ok. That is everything we have. I am so nervous that it will make the 4000 mile journey without any trouble...sinking, fire, broken glass, etc. I haven't even seen "our house" in seven months - I couldn't even tell you what we have in there! I think the nerve-racking part is that I have to wait another 6 weeks until our stuff arrives! So, I'll just have to be worried until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment