So, today I became a legitimate web designer! Yes, I have been designing websites for friends & family for a few years now, but I'll actually be getting paid for this one! (ok, yes, I have been paid in the past to do web design...but, roll with me here people!)
I got hooked up with a company called Cal Coast Web Design, and they actually like some of the stuff I have done in the past! They are an acquaintance of a friend, who actually like to employ stay-at-home moms to do most of their web designs and updates! what a great fit for me!
Everything is virtual, so I should be able to keep this position no matter where we move! I just off the phone with them and I'll be starting on my first project tonight! I am SO EXCITED!!
2 comments:
Hi Tracy!
We are so excited to have you, too :) I think you do good work now; we want to teach you how to do great work in the future, so you can continue to spread the love online!
Plus, the fact that you wanted to "interview" me while I was quoting your friend just shows how much you already care, and we are big on people who care round here.
We are proud of the fact that we can offer stay at home moms jobby jobs, so they can raise their own kids instead of paying daycare to do it!
We are excited for you to learn and grow with our company, and OMG you are a GREEN which means you WANT to learn. ROCK ON sister, we are the only two greens at Cal Coast.
Angie Weeks
CFO
Fantastic! Sounds like it's right up your ally and it will keep you busy when you get up to Alaska!
Congrat!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment