Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Chris and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on Friday.
Five years ago we got married, and life has been a whirlwind ever since!

During our first five years of marriage we...

  • honeymooned in French Polynesia
  • survived me getting laid off and being unemployed for WAY TOO LONG
  • we "re"joined the military
  • we moved to San Diego
  • we had a baby
  • we were very poor
  • I moved in with my parents so Chris could go to A-School
  • we did a road trip to Alaska
  • we moved to Kodiak
  • I got a good job
  • we bought a house
  • we had another baby
  • and, over the last 5 years, we fought and argued...we reasoned and made up

Life over these past 5 years has been anything BUT "easy;" but, I wouldn't have changed it for the world! Everything about our life is so wonderful...especially the rocky road we took to get here.

I love you Honey, happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!

PS - Thank you for the flowers, and the cake to share with the office!

No comments: