Class #2 went much better than her first dance class. Mommy went through about half the class with Emily, doing the stretches and some of the circle exercises. I tried to "slip" away a few times, but she caught me and brought be back to do the class with her.About half way through I told her I was tired and I was going to sit with daddy for a few minutes, who was off to the side of the room watching. She said 'ok' and watched me go sit down. She did the rest of the class without me! And, she had a blast!
She was super cute too, and every time the lesson would have her walk toward us - or - when she'd see us...she'd smile really big and give us a BIG WAVE "Hi Mommy!" -"Hi Daddy!"
The night before class I brought out my old dance costumes I wore when I was a little girl, and she insisted on wearing my old blue sparkly outfit with fringe. She was stinking adorable! I had been waiting 25 years to share those costumes with my daughter...and it's finally here. Yes, it was a "moment."
Here are just a few pictures of her class...Chris took a ton!
No comments:
Post a Comment