Thank you to everyone who sent diapers!!!
~
A few days before my water broke, more surprises arrived from our family and friends back home. We were once again surprised to learn that Lisa included a Diaper Run as a second-half to the Surprise Baby Shower. Boxes and envelopes arrived, all FULL of diapers!
~
I will apologize ahead of time, I was planning to send out Thank You cards to everyone that sent diapers, but then Ethan decided to come early...now, a month has gone by and I am finally getting around to catching up with everything we left behind.
~
In the meantime, we arrived home with Ethan after our long journey and, considering that we were NO WHERE NEAR PREPARED to bring him home on account that he was so early, we tore right into those Diaper boxes you'all sent...and I don't think we'll be needing to buy diapers for quite some time.
~
Thank you to all of you who sent diapers. We are extremely lucky to have such wonderful, and supportive friends and family in our lives.
We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment