Friday, May 8, 2009

1st Bike



So, the sun was out and it was a beautiful day...and Emily needed a bike.

I was getting a few things from Wal-Mart and they had these tricycles (and for those of you who don't know...when Wal-Mart has something, you buy it! Things FLY off the shelves at Wal-Mart - you HAVE to buy it when you see it!)


Well, they actually had tricycles at Wal-Mart, so I bought one for Emily. I know she's probably a little young for a tricycle, but we only have 3 months of summer and then the snow's back again...we've got to jump at the chance for her to get outside!




She's a little hesitant to get on the bike, but we rode around for about an hour before she started to get cranky and went off to bed. We're working on the "pedals" and the whole "concept" of riding a bike. But, I think that by the end of the summer we may have it down.


No comments: